Please email us for bookings and enquiries.
|Season||Daily rate||13% TAX||Rates weekly|
|Holiday||(Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Easter and July 4)||$145||$19||$1148|
* denotes months with holiday in them
Deposits, Payment Terms and Cancellations
- Reservations are not confirmed until a non-refundable 25% deposit has been received
- Final Payment is required at least 30 days prior to arrival. If booking is within 30 days prior to arrival Full payment will be taken immediately
- Owners reserve the right to correct or amend errors in advertised or confirmed prices
- Our rates are subject to 13% Florida Sales Tax
- Stays of less than 7 nights are subject to a cleaning fee of $80
- Our minimum stay is 3 nights; 7 nights during holiday periods
- Cancellations must be received in writing
- The following cancellation fees apply: (a) More than ten weeks before arrival date - loss of deposit, (b) Less than ten weeks before arrival date - 50% of rental amount, (c) Less than four weeks before arrival date - 100% of rental amount
- Payments can be made via Bank Transfer in the US or UK. Paypal Gift payments can also be accepted. Credit Card payments are accepted with a 2% surcharge. Alternatively, our Management Company, based in Kissimmee can take over your booking and take your credit card payments, again with a 2% surcharge and one-off admin/processing fee of US$50.00
Rental Period and Occupancy
Check in time is 4pm or later on the arrival date. Check out time is 10am or earlier on departure date. Early arrival or late departure times may be coordinated but subject to availability and additional charges may apply. The property has a maximum capacity of 8 guests. Under Florida law it is necessary that all occupants (including ages) are listed on the rental agreement and only those persons listed will have use of the home and the facilities at the resort. Also, on occasion, it may be necessary for a representative of our management company to enter the premises in order to perform maintenance or repairs.
A credit card number must be given to our Management Company for all reservations to act as a security deposit. This credit card number will be charged to cover extra accommodation costs, loss or damage to the rental property in excess of normal wear and tear during the rental period. Guests will be notified within 30 days of any charges being made to the card. The rental property should be left clean and undamaged. If property is not left in suitable condition, it may be necessary to charge the costs of extra cleaning. Any telephone calls not made on a calling card will be charged to the security deposit.
The owners or their agents accept no responsibility or liability for death, personal injury, accidents, or the loss or damage of personal property. The use of all accommodations and the amenities of the Windsor Hills Resort is entirely at the guests' own risk. Whilst we will make every effort to ensure all amenities advertised on this website are available for guests, neither the owners or their agents will be held liable for any disruption/interruption of the use of any of the amenities advertised in the home or the Windsor Hills complex which is due to circumstances outside of our control or due to breakdown.
Pets and Smoking Policy
We have a No Pets and No Smoking Policy for our Townhome.